CRITERIA FOR PROMOTION
- The Scheme of Examinations and Pass Criteria for All India/Delhi Senior School Certificate and All India/Delhi Secondary Examinations conducted by the Board, shall be as laid down from time to time.
- Class XI/IX examinations shall be conducted internally by the schools themselves.
- The Board will conduct the external examinations at the end of Class XII/Class X.
- Class XII/Class X examinations will be based on the syllabi as prescribed by the Board for class XII/X respectively from time to time.
- Number of papers, duration of examination and marks for each subject/paper will be as specified in the curriculum for the year.
- The Examination would be conducted in theory as well as in practicals, depending upon the nature of the subject(s) and the marks/grades allotted shall be as prescribed in the curriculum.
- Marks/grades shall be awarded for individual subjects and the aggregate marks shall not be given.